Monday, February 13, 2006

Emma Got Injured

I had a nightmare 2 nights ago. Emma(my dog) accidentally escaped from the house at around 1130pm 2 nights ago and just went missing for about 7 hours. She usually will come back in 1/2 or 1 hour time. I started to get worry when my housemate told me that she had gone out for almost 2 hours and never appear in front of the house gate waiting for us to open the gate for her. So I brought Sally(another dog) together with me to find Emma around my housing area for almost 1 1/2 hour. It's kinda difficult to find her at night because she is black. I was tired after the hunting though Sally still want to continue and I decided to go to bed. Frankly speaking I had a sleepless night worrying that Emma might got caught by someone and etc.
Around 630am I got up and went out to check again. Once I reached the gate, I saw Emma standing beside the gate with her head looking down and right front limb lameness. I thank God that she came back. She got a deep cut wound and a few small cuts at the right front limb as well as the right hind limb. Not sure how she got them. All the wound were still fresh and clean. Brought Emma to Nat's place around 10am. Nat helped me to suture up all the wounds. Thanks Nat! Anyway, Emma is alright now.



That's Emma with the bandage on her right limb. Posted by Picasa


awww... Posted by Picasa

No comments: