Thursday, February 09, 2006

Chinese New Year 2006

Just got back from Sibu 3 days ago. In just a wink, CNY is going to end soon.Now, Chap Goh Meh(aka Chinese Valentine's day) is just around the corner. Time flies huh? I suppose most of the west Malaysian and ppl in China celebrating this day by throwing mandarin oranges into the river to wish for a better romance life.
I took 10 days of CNY break. That was the longest holiday that I had ever get after working for 7 months or I would say after I graduated in April. It's glad to be at home, spending time with my family members, relatives and my close friends as well. Anyway, the gathering was awesome and I am still missing them now.
Here are some of the photos that I have taken during CNY.



Heaps of fireworks in the sky this year. I took this photo from my house balcony on CNY eve. Posted by Picasa


On the way to visit my relatives in Kanowit on the 1st day of CNY.Begged my sister to snap this photo as we're too bored in the car.Posted by Picasa


These are all my buddies. Some married with kid and most are singles. Took it in Betty's house. Posted by Picasa


Keropok with acar!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: