Thursday, December 01, 2005

Today is my dad's birthday. I took a few days off from work not only celebrating my dad's birthday but to spend some quality time with my family. I flew from KL to Sibu this morning . So did my elder brother and his family. Glad to meet up with my 1 year old plus nephew and 6 months old niece.They are Jayden and Ashley.

We invited quite a few friends and relatives to the birthday dinner tonight in one of the restaurant in Sibu town.I feel excited to be back home after 10 months of not going home. Miss my dad homecook food as well as the famous"kampua mee" and laksa.Anyway, it's just a very short trip back this time. Will have to go back KL on Monday night and start working on Tuesday. FYI, I will be working on emergency/oncall starting 2 weeks from now. Good that I can learn more exciting cases when I am under pressure and panic. Bad is not sure whether my health will allow to keep me going or not.


My dad's birthday-that are all of us in one family. Posted by Picasa


That's my niece-Ashley Posted by Picasa


My nephew-Jayden Posted by Picasa

No comments: