Friday, May 21, 2010

Lion City





The colourful staircase behind one of the old building, Singapore



I always remind myself that it is a blessing from God when you can travel around the world to see things, experience new cultures,try different types of food and meeting new friends. I am also blessed to have a good buddy,Joyce to travel around with me all these while. I thank God for all the blessings He has given to me.

After Sibu, we flew off to Singapore also known as Lion City. We stayed one night in a backpacker called Inn Crowd at Bugis area. It was a pretty cosy place to stay. We bunked at Lilis's place for the rest of the nights. Thanks to Lilis for the awesome accomodation.

Visited few places in Singapore and tried the local foods at few of the bustling hawker centre.The Orchard Road,Bugis Junction, Chinatown, Sentosa Island and the newly opened Universal Studios.Snapped many photos in Universal Studios.We visited Mount Pleasant Animal Hospital as well, spent a day to see the practice.I was appalled to see the huge and well established practice, immersed with busyness atmosphere in the whole practice. Lastly, I am glad to  meet up with Eric,Olivia and Kimberly during this trip.







The Orchard Road


Bugis Junction



The famous Singapore chilli crab-wondering how it taste like?uhmm....



THE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!!



Joyce and Lilis in Hollywood, Universal Studios


again in Hollywood, Universal Studios


Kungfu Panda-slept throughout the movie :P


The castle





All drenched and wet after the water rafting


The Madagascar


Went to Chinatown on our last day in Singapore, the weather was extremely warm.

Another view of chinatown, like the colourful umbrellas.

Old heritage building in Chinatown with unique architecture. Likey!


Olivia, Eric, Kimberly and me. Kimberly is so adorable.

beautiful Kim, Olivia, me and Joyce

arrggghhh...stop looking at me and my ice cream, will ya? hehehe....

No comments: