Saturday, May 09, 2009

Goodbye my dear friend

Lassie, one of my best companion in my life passed away 2 weeks ago.She was a young,lovely, fabulous, energetic,loyal and beautiful German Shepherd.

She never fail to greet me every single day.Waited for me every morning to open the door for her to come into the house and kept me company when I am having breakfast. She loves to go out for walks as well as bathing. She would go crazy when she saw harness or leash and also WATER!!

I didnt expect 23rd April,2009 was the last time I patted her and told her " Be good, gal! I will be back soon." She's gone now. Her usual sleeping spots are vacant. No more yelling of her name to ask her to behave. House is so quiet without her.Gonna miss her.

Rest in peace, Lassie. Goodbye my dear "Furry Friend" Here are some photos of her from puppy till last month.








































2 comments:

Unknown said...

i miss lassie too...:(

nat said...

Rest in peace...