Monday, August 28, 2006

We went to Say Chin's wedding in Taiping yesterday(27th August,Sunday).The journey from KL to Taiping took us 3 hours. We attended the wedding ceremony in bridegroom's house. It was sweet and simple. I like that..hehehe...guess what, it was the first time I saw a roasted pig. Sua gu right?Too bad I didnt get to snap a photo of that pig coz it's not so nice to take in front of so many ppl.hehehe..if you get what I meant. It was great to see all my ex-coursemate that attended the wedding. I guess that's the only way to have reunion. So more wedding bells coming up??!!hehhehe..who's next??


Photo with the newly married couple. Posted by Picasa


errr...all sarawakians and 2 from Perak..we missed you Audrey! Posted by Picasa


Happy Family :) Posted by Picasa


Sophia,me,Stella, Angelia and Leo Posted by Picasa


something wrong with this pic, err..the newly married couple should sit down.hehehe.. Posted by Picasa

No comments: