Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Graduation day

Convocation has just passed. Everything went smoothly. It was reallly tiring although it was just an ordinary cert giving ceremony. Frankly speaking I was not excited about it at all. But I know most of my classmates were really excited about it. hehe..not sure why I am not excited about it. Almost all my coursemates turned up only left few didnt turn up. Audrey, we missed you! Everyone was kinda busy on graduation day. I didnt even have the chance to take photos with some of my close coursemates. Family and friends were all turned up. It's a joyful day indeed. Anyway, we are finally being called as registered veterinarian in Malaysia and of course practising legally now. To all my coursemates, glad to see you all during the convo and all the best in your future undertakings.


Siew Ching, Jolene, Me and Sophia at the faculty's foyer before the Majlis Ikrar. Posted by Picasa


Me and my others coursemates. They are great friends of mine Posted by Picasa


Class photo but didnt manage to take all of them. Posted by Picasa


Me and Heok Yit. Posted by Picasa


My family- Dad, Aloysius, Me and Jenny Posted by Picasa


Dr Wan and Me Posted by Picasa


Say Chin, Hock Hee, Francis and Me Posted by Picasa


Wan Lin and Me. Posted by Picasa

No comments: